el camino es la recompensa
the journey is the reward by Juan Tatay Galvany - silta
start (it) up
Juan Tatay Galvany
martes, 31 de diciembre de 2013
14 Inspirational Quotes for 2014
14 Inspirational Quotes for 2014 | Inc.com
En el enlace una ampliación de la idea de cada una:
1. "Only a genius can do things his own way. You? You're no genius."
2. "If you want to know how much you'll be missed when you are gone, put your finger in a bucket of water and then remove it. The hole that's left will be how much you are missed."
3. "We all have limits. Almost no one reaches theirs. You definitely haven't."
4. "Unless you're the lead dog in the sled, the view never changes."
5. "There are two types of pain you will go through in life: the pain of discipline and the pain of regret. Discipline weighs ounces while regret weights tons."
6. "Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son."
7. "The coward dies a thousand deaths, the brave but one."
8. "Today's pain is tomorrow's power. The more you suffer today, the stronger you are tomorrow."
9. "Bravery means finding something more important than fear."
10. "Do it or not. There is no try."
11. "Stop waiting for the 'right time.' Success is a numbers game: the number of times you take a shot."
12. "Resentment is like drinking poison and expecting the other guy to die."
13. "The extra mile is a vast, unpopulated wasteland."
14. "It's just a flesh wound."
Juan Tatay - silta
Enviar por correo electrónico
Escribe un blog
Compartir con Twitter
Compartir con Facebook
Compartir en Pinterest
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario
Entrada más reciente
Enviar comentarios (Atom)