sábado, 20 de octubre de 2012

Cuadruplica tu productividad con alguien que te dé tortas ;-)

Un WTF –al final no tan chorra– del que sólo me podía avisar (leo Venture Beat más o menos de manera habitual) el bueno de Alvaro, no os perdáis su blog.

How I quadrupled my productivity by hiring someone to slap me | VentureBeat



" … Here are the major reasons why hiring someone on Craigslist to watch me work improved my productivity and quality.
1) Someone else, besides me, knew exactly what I want to accomplish that day.
2) Kara pushed me through the cheese monster.
3) I finally had someone to bounce ideas off of.
4) The Slap Challenge added a playful, silly element to working.
5) Having another pair of eyes to go over my content drastically improved the quality of my work.

No hay comentarios: